Northwest Arkansas is blessed with an amazing number of wedding venues. From Fayetteville to Bella Vista and from modern to rustic, you can find what you are looking for! Below is a list of our favorite wedding venues in the area to work with.
Fayetteville Arkansas Wedding Venues
- Walton Arts Center
- Botanical Gardens of the Ozarks
- Inn at Carnall Hall
- Pratt Place Inn and Barn
- Arkansas Air and Military Museum
- Fayetteville Town Center
- St. Catherine’s at Bell Gable
- Stone Chapel at MattLane Farms
NWA Wedding Venues
- Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art
- The Ravington
- The Record Downtown
- Osage House
- Mildred B. Cooper Memorial Chapel
- 8th St Venue
- Sassafras Springs Vineyard
- The Crescent Hotel
- The Apollo on Emma
- The Ballroom at I Street
- 21c Hotel Bentonville
- Kindred North
Located in Cave Springs, Arkansas, this wedding venue is named for the creek that runs to the south of the property. Osage House offers brides a ceremony space and two reception areas on one property, making it big enough to host the largest of gatherings. The exterior of both the chapel and reception hall are striking, with creamy white stone and ink-black roof standing in contrast to the greenery all around them. The rooflines are designed for sleek, angular lines. Large windows make the most of natural lighting and give both spaces an airy feel.
- Can host up to 299 guests
- Both indoor and outdoor options are available
- Separate bride and groom quarters on site
- Pricing for Osage House range from $3600 – $6700; prices for The Reserve range from $2800 – $3500.
Walton Arts Center
This wedding venue is located in Fayetteville, Arkansas right in the heart of Dickson street and can rest assured that your wedding will take center stage! The Walton Arts Center offers all the amenities of other venues while giving your ceremony and reception a show that will be sure to wow your guests.
- Over nine unique venue options within the Center
- The largest, Walker Atrium, can accommodate up to 350 guests, while the more intimate Bradberry Amphitheater can host up to 150 guests
- Multiple dressing rooms on-site for both the bridal party and groomsmen
- Pricing ranges from $6000 – $15K, depending on date and room selection
A building with a unique 111-year-old history, The Ravington embodies industrial-chic blended with haute couture. Located in Centerton, Arkansas, this wedding venue features exposed bricks, Edison lights, dark wood floors, guys lounge with black furniture, and ladies lounge that’s all white with splashes of gold. The venue also features and an amazing set of teal doors from India and stained glass windows to give your wedding that extra pop of color. Brides with an artistic flair will fall in love with this one of a kind venue.
- Venue available from 9 a.m. to 1 a.m. on the day of the ceremony
- Separate bridal and groom quarters
- Capacity for up to 300 guests
- Pricing ranges from $1000 – $5800, depending on the date selected
The Record Downtown Bentonville
This car dealership turned newspaper office turned event space is the epitome of cool in downtown Bentonville, Arkansas. Operated by Rope Swing Group, The Record Downtown is close to the community’s square and offers an urban feel that is sure to appeal.
- Boasts wood barrel ceilings, two cocktail bars, and the space’s original garage doors
- Record North accommodates up to 850 guests; Record South can host up to 450 guests
- The Record includes twenty 72″ round tables and 200 padded modern mesh-backed chairs, as well as a commercial prep kitchen
- Pricing ranges from $2500 – $7500, depending on date and season
The Botanical Gardens of the Ozarks
The Botanical Gardens of the Ozarks lets Arkansas brides make the most of the region’s fantastic weather and outdoor scenery. Featuring 12 themed gardens, it has been voted Citiscape Magazine’s Best Place to Get Married over seven years in a row. Located in Fayetteville, Arkansas just minutes away from Northwest Arkansas Mall.
- The Traditional Package offers weddings held in the Rose and Perennial Garden under the Rotary Peace Arch
- The Simple Package costs $250 accommodates up to 20 guests
- Bridal suite on site
- Pricing (excluding The Simple Package) ranges from $1800-$3600, depending on your desired rental and season
Sassafras Springs Vineyard
Brides in search of a venue fit for a princess will find their dream setting at Sassafras Springs Vineyard. Located in Springdale, Arkansas, this wedding venue features a ruins style chapel for a story book style open-air ceremony, while a renovated stable serves to host your reception. Couple that with the natural beauty of the sixty-acre wine vineyard, and you have the makings of a day ripped straight from the pages of a fairy tale.
- The newly built veranda offers a safeguard against inclement weather
- Set up, tear down, and clean up included.
- Rentals available onsite include tables, linens, chairs, centerpieces, china, and silverware
- Pricing ranges from $2900 – $5900, depending on the day of the week you select
8th St Venue
** This Venue is Currently Closed** Located in Rogers, Arkansas, 8th Street Venue challenges brides to imagine the wedding of their wildest dreams, and they can watch as the staff brings it to life through flexibility and customization. Bright, white walls, exposed ceilings, and crystal chandeliers offer the height of luxury for this venue.
- The main house accommodates up to 350 guests while using the space’s extra rooms allows room for 650 guests
- Separate bridal party and groomsmen suites on site
- Offers a full technology package and capabilities, including pyrotechnics
- Pricing ranges from $4,500 – $7,500, depending on your chosen date and space selection
Inn at Carnall Hall
The Inn at Carnall Hall is the quintessential southern wedding venue. Located in Downtown Fayetteville, Arkansas, This wedding venue is situated on the grounds of the historic Old Main. This location offers an unparalleled view of the University of Arkansas and its past meets present vibe allows all guests to feel at home.
- The location offers on-site catering, table and chair rental, and personalized room layouts
- Bridal suite available
- Guests accommodations available on the property
- Pricing ranges from $500 – $4,500, depending on the time of year and size of your event, as well as your choice of package
Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art
Crystal Bridges is not only the region’s premier art museum. It also is one of Northwest Arkansas’s best wedding venues, giving couples the chance to recite their vows surrounded by cultural masterpieces. Located in Bentonville, Arkansas just a short walk away from the Bentonville square.
- Multiple locations are available, including The Great Hall, the Frank Lloyd Wright House Lawn, or even the entire museum
- Boasts a dedicated event and catering team on-site
- Private museum tours offered to guests
- Pricing ranges from $2500-$8000, depending on season and availability
Mildred B. Cooper Memorial Chapel
Bella Vista, Arkansas is home to one of the most amazing glass chapels you will ever lay eyes on. Mildred B. Cooper Memorial Chapel is nestled quietly in the forest and features a blend of ancient and modern architecture. Designed by architects E. Fay Jones and Maurice Jennings, this venue celebrates what is best about the Natural State, making it the perfect spot for ethereal brides to begin their happily ever after.
- Can accommodate up to 120 guests
- Open booking policy for vendors
- Reception space is not available
- Pricing is $800 for a one and a half-hour rental
Stone Chapel at MattLane Farm
Stone Chapel at MattLane Farm was designed in 2017 as a custom wedding venue, with extra attention paid to the little details that make your day memorable. Set on a private horse farm, this Fayetteville, Arkansas location is surrounded by the Ozark hills. Their stone chapel will provide the perfectly picturesque backdrop for your big day.
- Rental begins at 8 a.m. and lasts as late as 2 a.m.
- Hosts up to 250 guests
- Rental includes cocktail tables, tables, chairs, and additional bar stations
- Pricing ranges from $5800 – $7200, depending on date and season
Arkansas Air and Military Museum
Let your love story take flight when you get married at the Arkansas Air and Military Museum. Located at Drake Field in Fayetteville, Arkansas, the massive hangar offers wide-open spaces, as well as historic planes dating back to the 1920s. Your photographer will also appreciate your choice in venue, as the museum offers plenty of ample lighting, ensuring every shot taken is frame-worthy.
- The main hangar is large enough to accommodate both ceremony and reception in the same space
- Rental includes up to 60 tables and pre-hung lights
- Cost includes the entire day of the ceremony, as well as two hours following for clean up
- Pricing ranges from $1750 – $3750, depending on the number of guests
The Crescent Hotel
Built in 1886, this luxury resort nestled in Eureka Springs, Arkansas harkens back to a bygone era. The Crescent Hotel and Spa was designed with a unique blend of French Renaissance and Richardsonian Romanesque architecture while utilizing the natural exposed stone for which the Ozarks are famous. This 130-year-old venue is sure to give your wedding a touch of elegance and old Southern charm.
- Popular locations on-site include The Crystal Ballroom, The Fountain Garden Lawn Room, and use of the property’s grounds
- Brides can choose to rent either through a package deal of select a la carte options
- Bridal suites and guest accommodations available on site
- Pricing starts at $250 and increases, depending on venue and package selection
The Apollo on Emma
Originally the iconic movie theater in Springdale, Arkansas, The Apollo at Emma completed an expansive renovation in 2017. The wedding venue now boasts the feel of 1930s glamour and an Apollo statue that watches over all inside.
- Can accommodate up to 500 guests
- The facility boasts an open vendor policy, with catering kitchen on-site
- Rental fee includes table and chairs
- Pricing ranges from $1500-$6500, depending on season and event duration
Fayetteville Town Center
The Fayetteville Town Center in the heart of downtown is a blank canvas that’s just begging for your personal touch. Built in the early 2000s, this Fayetteville, Arkansas wedding venue offers the best of modernism while sitting right off the Fayetteville Square. The ample space inside ensures that your invitation list can include everyone you know and love.
- Within walking distance of Fayetteville’s vibrant nightlife
- Rental includes table linens, tables, chairs, and basic AV
- On-site event coordinator
- Can host up to 600 guests
The Ballroom at I Street
Located in Bentonville, Arkansas, charm abounds at The Ballroom at I Street. An all-white blank canvas, huge chandeliers, enclosed outdoor courtyard, and delicate décor set the stage. Vintage touches throughout pay homage to the building’s construction in the 1930s, while a 2014 renovation gives the space a thoroughly modern air.
- Bridal and groom suite available on-site
- Dedicated wedding coordinator to help organize your big day
- Can host up to 300 guests
- Pricing ranges from $3500 – $5500, depending on the day of your wedding
St. Catherine’s at Bell Gable
St. Catherine at Bell Gable brings the feel of an English country wedding state-side. Built by hand in Fayetteville, Arkansas, the stone chapel features an original stained glass window and a set of doors imported from Great Britain.
- Can host up to 120 guests
- Rental includes access to 125 chairs, a dressing room, and rehearsal space
- Couples of any faith or religious affiliation welcome
- Pricing ranges from $700 – $800 per hour, with chair rental costing $1.50 apiece and dressing room access priced at $150
Pratt Place Inn and Barn
Recognized by Martha Stewart Wedding magazine as the premier wedding venue in Fayetteville, Arkansas, Pratt Place Inn & Barn on Sassafrass Hill is a Fayetteville icon. Originally built as a family home in the early 1900s, the property now serves as the backdrop for many beautiful ceremonies in Northwest Arkansas.
- Multiple locations are available for rental to accommodate any size guest list
- Rental includes table and chair use at no extra charge
- Private bride and grooms quarters on-site
- Pricing can range from $500 – $5250, depending on season and space
21c Museum Hotel Bentonville
21c Museum Hotel is a boutique hotel in the heart of Bentonville, Arkansas, boasting an award-winning restaurant, contemporary art museum, and cultural civic center. Choosing this venue ensures a unique and modern feel on your wedding day.
- Accommodations on-site for guests
- A team of dedicated event staff is on-site to help plan your special day
- Rental includes an hour of rehearsal time, complimentary self-parking, bar set up and bar staff, display tables, linens, candles, custom printed napkins, use of their AV system, as well as wedding day set up and tear down
- Pricing ranges from $2000 – $4000, depending on date and season
Centerton, Arkansas wedding venue Kindred North captures the essence of the farmhouse chic look, made popular by Joanna Gaines, and makes it available to you year-round. Opened in 2018 by Samantha Daniel, the white building with black roofing sits strikingly against the verdant acreage surrounding it. This venue will transport your guests from the woods of Arkansas straight to Waco, TX.
- A one-stop-shop for brides, Kindred North offers everything from photography to floral arrangements on site
- Private bridal and groom suites on the property
- Elopement packages available
- Pricing ranges from $4000 – $4500, depending on your chosen date